Please find the registration form below. Please read over the following information before filling out your registration form.
Camp Information for Parents and Guardians
In registering for camp, I understand and accept the following guidelines:
• If my child’s behavior seriously violates the safety of any child or staff, I understand that he/she may need to temporarily leave from the program. In these circumstances, I will arrange in a timely manner for my child to be picked up.
• The Funhouse is not a licensed child or daycare facility and cannot accept responsibility for keeping children in the building after hours if rides are late. If you are late to pick up your child, you may be charged a fee for staff time.
• Backpacks, large bags, food and drink are not allowed in the building past the entry vestibule.
• The Funhouse staff and/or volunteers reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the Funhouse at any time, for any reason.
• I have inspected the grounds (including the playground) and the indoor facility and find them to be safe for me and/or my children to visit and use, as they pertain both to potential physical dangers and to the safety of the building.
• I understand that I and/or my children use the Funhouse and grounds at our own risk and that where children play, there can be the potential for mishap.
• In the case of emergency, I will allow The Funhouse staff to summon medical attention for my child and/or myself and I agree to be financially responsible for any resulting medical expenses. The Funhouse will contact parents and/or emergency contacts as soon as possible.