Current Job Openings
Priority given to applications received: 4/18/2022
Pay rate: $20-$24/hour DOE
Part time: 20-32 hrs/week
- Assist the ED in ongoing organization of the yearly calendar of projects, meetings, events and reporting requirements for The Funhouse.
- Assist the ED with organizing materials for Board of Directors meetings and maintaining adherence to record-keeping protocols.
- Provide support to ED for HR-related tasks such as updating policies and procedures, scheduling reviews and staff appreciation, and assisting with on-boarding of new staff.
- Serve as administrative liaison for all staff by staying well-informed of internal goings-on, maintaining the staff calendar and facility use calendar.
- Respond to public requests for building use and rentals; maintain a calendar of facility use; manage building access and security.
- Provide administrative support for several scholarships administered by The Funhouse.
- Support the Community Engagement & Development Director with major annual fundraising events such as the annual gala and year-end giving campaign, as well as with quarterly newsletters and other donor communications.
- Promote programs and events for The Funhouse by maintaining a regular presence on social media and keeping the website updated.
- Assist the ED and Community Engagement Director with the design, printing and distribution of marketing and communication materials.
- Maintain and monitor our website’s program registration platform and donation platform.
- Pay invoices and coordinate bank deposits.
- Keep a calendar of regular and seasonal building maintenance tasks and schedule subcontractors as needed, such as landscaping maintenance.
- Manage supply ordering for the organization.
- Manage housekeeping staff and work with them to create a cleaning schedule that meets the needs of building activities throughout the year.
- Maintain working order of office equipment and computers; provide basic support for tech systems, such as phones, computers, and printers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Several years of progressively responsible administrative experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and follow-through.
- Experience with G-suite, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Database and CMS experience is desired.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or Canva is a plus.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Ability to submit to a WA State background check.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of our organization and desire to work in a youth-focused environment.
- Commitment to contributing to an inclusive, positive, and collaborative workplace culture.
If you meet some, but not all, of the requirements, and you enthusiastically support the mission of The Funhouse, we strongly encourage you to apply! As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building a team with a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
Position open until filled, with a priority given to applications received by Monday, April 18th.
Program Staff & Summer Day Camp Staff
Pay rate: $18/hr starting wage
Funhouse Commons is looking for passionate, dependable people that love using creativity, imagination, and play while working with youth.
Funhouse programs are a mix of structured and unstructured time for children in a safe, nurturing environment – that you help create! Staff will conduct activities and games that go along with the weekly camp themes. Options of half and full days of work available Monday-Thursday depending on the season. Starting wage is $18/hour. If you are interested in applying or learning more, please email Emilie Gincig: email@example.com.