We are seeking the ideal candidate to work with middle and high-school age youth with a vision to be a thriving community where every young person is welcome, supported and inspired.
You will be responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of youth programming with a focus on integrating youth leadership and voice. You will work in collaboration with our local schools and other partners to develop and direct mentorship programs, youth-informed activities, and family support systems.
This position is full time and includes paid time off and health insurance benefits
Wage range is $23-28/hr and 32-40/week commensurate with experience.
Please email questions, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many ways to get involved and make a difference in the lives of children on Orcas Island!
- Consider a business sponsorship or donation.
- Consider donating an item on our wishlist.
- Become a monthly life changer by making a monthly contribution.
- Give a gift in honor of a loved one.
- Join our legacy circle.
- Mentor a child in a specific skill or provide much needed support and guidance.
- Support the Funhouse Board of Directors by serving on one of our committees.
- Provide homework or reading help to kids participating in the Afterschool program.
- Mow the lawn, clean the building, organize art supplies, paint a wall, offer tech support, or otherwise help support the daily operations of our community center.
Have other ideas how you’d like to help? We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us at (360) 376-7177 to discuss.
Make sure to bookmark this link and use it every time you shop on Amazon The Funhouse Commons gets a percentage of the proceeds! Buy local first and when you can’t make sure some of it stays local!